Sunday, January 3, 2010

MAJOR Update!!!! :)

So, I haven't updated our blog in months! Here goes...so as you can see from previous post, we had been trying for a year and couple of months to have a baby! Well, as MOST of you know, we are now expecting a precious baby boy, Patton Bradley, April 2nd. I am 27 weeks and 2 days! It has been a WONDERFUL experience so far! God has truly blessed Brad and I beyond what we ever could have imagined! Not only have we been blessed with the soon to be new addition to our family, but He has also blessed us with an AMAZING youth group and new church family at FBC Florence! We expected to be in Ft. Worth, TX right now, but God had other plans for us! He has really opened my eyes, and I have learned to FULLY trust in Him at ALL times with EVERYTHING!!!! Well, that is just a quick little update, and I PROMISE I am going to update on a regular basis (especially when I have pics of Patton to post)!!!!

1 comment:

  1. woooohoooo! Now where are the BELLY PICS????? I'm speaking from experience here (from Wesley), you will REGRET not documenting Patton growing in your tummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete