Friday, January 8, 2010

28 Weeks!!!!

Man, time flies by so FAST!!!! It feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant, and now here we are at 28 weeks! Only 12 weeks, at the MOST, left! I am so ready to meet my little man! Well, I have said all along that I was not going to to the 4D sonogram, BUT I have changed my mind! When I went to the doctor Tuesday, they had my appointment wrong and had me down for a sonogram on accident. So, needless to say, I got really excited! I talked to Brad when I got home, and we decided we couldn't wait till 37 weeks to see him again!! We go next Friday for the 4D sonogram! I can't wait to see how big he is, and try to figure out who he looks like! I have a feeling he is going to look like his daddy, which would be GREAT! :) Anyway, his heartbeat was 148 on Tuesday, and my check up went great! I will definitely post pics of the sonogram next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment