Monday, May 4, 2009

I wanted to do a quick update on our whole "having a baby" issue! HA! Well, as you know, I have been on clomid for 2 months, and no, it hasn't worked yet. What it has done is made me gain 7 pounds! This is a BIG deal for me! The first month, I thought everything was fine and I had not suffered from any side effects. The second month has been TOTALLY different. Not only have I gained the weight (and my eating habits have changed NONE), but I have been a HUGE ball of emotions! Well, Brad and I have been praying and feel that when it is God's timing for us to have a baby, then we will! So, I am done with the medicine! I have a peace about it, and I know it is in God's hands, but in the back of my mind I can't help but wonder, "What if I try it just one more month! Maybe this is the month!" So please pray that I will follow my heart and know that what we have decided is right. I know we have a lot going on right now, and when it is our time, God is going to bless us with that miracle!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a great attitude about it! Everything will work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know God has such a HUGE plan for you and Brad. Hang in there! Everything happens for a reason. Be obedient and he will bless you with so much ( i know you already know that )! I love ya'll and i think you have a great attitude about it. Let me know if i can do anything more than PRAY PRAY PRAY for ya!

    ReplyDelete