Monday, January 4, 2010






Well, I decided to post a couple of maternity pics on here! I look don't like seeing myself in pictures because I look huge! :) HA! Anyway, the other pictures are from our recent trip to Gatlinburg, TN with our youth group for the Xtreme Winter Conference! It was AMAZING!!!! We got to hear a lot of great speakers and bands! We were able to enjoy hearing Tony Nolan, Matt Pitt (founder of "The Basement"), Ergun Caner, and Johnny Hunt! They were all really unbelievable. We were led in worship each day by Unhindered, and also got to hear Flyleaf, Kutless, Casting Crown, Newsong, and more! It was a GREAT experience, and we had a BLAST on our first adventure with the youth! I am looking forward to MANY more! We got back New Year's Eve at about midnight, and Brad left again early Saturday morning! He is at Passion in Atlanta, GA with a group of our college students! I know it is absolutely amazing! I am a little jealous I have to say...he is getting to hear some of my favorite speakers! Anyway, that is just a little of what has been going on with us lately! I go to the doctor tomorrow for a check up! I can't wait to hear our little man's heart beat, and my mom is getting to go with me since Brad will be driving back from Atlanta! Well, time to finish enjoying the season premier of The Bachelor :)!!!!

1 comment: