Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As some of you already know, Brad and I have been trying to have a "Baby Randall" since he got back from overseas in June. Well, it hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be!! I figured I would have no problems and would be pregnant within the first couple of months. I have been off of birth control for a year and a half, and have been taking prenatal vitamins (prescription) for a little over a year. I was really depressed the first couple of months when it didn't happen, but I finally accepted that God would bless us with a baby on His timing! I think I had my last emotional breakdown about it back in November, and I finally let Him take control of the situation, and stopped trying to control it myself. So, I went to see Dr. Kimmel at the end of February and she did blood work and so on, and she concluded that she thinks that I am not ovulating even though I have a normal cycle. I just finished my first round of clomid, and we are praying it will be a success!!!! (NO MORE THAN ONE THOUGH!! HA HA!!!!) I will keep everyone updated on what is going on with us!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey this is Alicia. I will keep ya'll in my thoughts and prayers on the move and the baby! Would love to follow ya'll on the blog. Check mine out sometime too! God Bless ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im praying hard for you and Brad. I know how much you want that little baby! Your gonna make GREAT parents. I am sad you wont be here for ours to be born though...:) Im gonna miss you. We HAVE got to reschedule dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for Baby Randall right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmm, did you already forget about this thing?? I'm sorta craving a Randall update!

    ReplyDelete